Checklist for writing great dialogues
While writing dialogues for you script, keep the following in mind :
1. Is your created dialogue moving the story forward?
2. Is it revealing relevant information about the story or the characters?
3. Is it helping in informing about the relationship between the ones conversing?
So how do you write better dialogues, especially when you are new to it:
1. Keep it brief, do not drag the conversation just for the sake of it .
2. Avoid small talk, keep the dialogues meaningful.
3. Don't just dump information through your dialogues. Use them tactfully.
4. Give a distinctly different style to each one of your major characters.
5. Be consistent and build suspense.
6. Read it out loud. When you hear how it sounds, you would know what to change.
Submit your film now - https://filmfreeway.com/GoldStarMovieAwards